Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
This qualification is suitable for autonomous individuals who identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts. Job titles for these roles may include contracts officers, project administrators, quality officers and small business operators.
Individuals in these roles might be members of a project team, with no direct responsibility for overall project outcomes. Primarily, these roles would support wider project operations. They may use project tools and methodologies selectively to support organisational or business activities.
|CRICOS Course Code||102435B|
|Delivery Mode||Face-to-face: 13.5hrs/week|
The following units of competence covered in this qualification:
- BSBPMG409 Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG410 Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG411 Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG412 Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG413 Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBPMG414 Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG418 Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
- BSBPMG415 Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG416 Apply project procurement procedures
Students must be aged 18 or above and have satisfactorily completed Australian Year 12 or overseas equivalent school qualifications or Certificate III in a related field.
English proficiency requirement:
IELTS overall score 5.5 or TOEFL (iBT) score of 65 or PTE (Pearson Test of English Academic) score of 42 or equivalent.
Diploma of Project Management.
Possible Job Roles
Contracts officers & project administrators