Diploma of Project Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
|CRICOS Course Code||102436A|
|Delivery Mode||Face-to-face: 13.5hrs/week|
The following units of competence covered in this qualification:
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512 Manage project time
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG522 Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG518 Manage project procurement
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
Students must be aged 18 or above and have satisfactorily completed Australian Year 12 or overseas equivalent school qualifications or Certificate IV in a related field.
English proficiency requirement:
IELTS overall score 5.5 or TOEFL (iBT) score of 65 or PTE (Pearson Test of English Academic) score of 42 or equivalent.
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management or other Advanced Diploma qualifications.
Possible Job Roles
Project leader/team leader, Project contract manager, Project manager (industry specific), Project vendor manager