Advanced Diploma of Accounting
This qualification is designed to reflect the role of individuals working in accounting and seeking professional identification.
|Duration||78 Weeks (52 weeks packaged with Diploma of Accounting)|
|Delivery Mode||Face-to-face – 15hrs/week|
Online – 5hrs/week
The following units of competency are covered in this course:
- FNSINC601 – Apply economic principles to work in the financial services industry
- FNSINC602 – Interpret and use financial statistics and tools
- FNSACC624 – Monitor corporate governance activities
- FNSACC511 – Provide financial and business performance information
- FNSACC512 – Prepare tax documentation for individuals
- FNSACC513 – Manage budgets and forecasts
- FNSACC514 – Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
- FNSACC516 – Implement and maintain internal control procedures
- FNSACC517 – Provide management accounting information
- FNSACC601 – Prepare and administer tax documentation for legal entities
- FNSACC603 – Implement tax plans and evaluate tax obligations
- FNSACC608 – Evaluate organisation’s financial performance
- FNSACC609 – Evaluate financial risk
- FNSACC613 – Prepare and analyse management accounting information
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and meet one of the following requirements:
- Satisfactory completion of FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting or an equivalent qualification
- A mature age applicant with relevant work experience
English proficiency requirement:
One of the following English test results or equivalent must be met:
- IELTS overall score of 5.5
- TOEFL (iBT) score of 65
- PTE Academic score of 42
Pathways from the Qualification
A further learning pathway could be studying in relevant higher education programs. Learners should establish relevant qualifications and any credit arrangements that may apply in order to make appropriate elective choices in this qualification.
Graduates with proper employability skills should be able to work as an accounts manager.
Note: Persons seeking tax agent registration should check current registration requirements with the TPB, as registration requirements are reviewed regularly.